A program of Virtual Schools of Excellence, The Excellence Academy is an accredited, online learning program. We are a 501(c)3 organization, committed to offering a comprehensive approach to e-learning in a faith-filled environment. The K-12 Program provides college preparatory and career readiness curriculum for all students. Our Religious Education classes follow the standards and guidelines set by most governing affiliates.
The Excellence Academy, as an affiliate of Virtual Schools of Excellence, is:
- Registered with the Florida Department of Education , School Code 7613.
- Regionally accredited by AdvancED, the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI). AdvancEd, at its core, is dedicated to being the leader in advancing excellence in education worldwide so that every student is prepared for success in an ever-changing and diverse world.
- Registered with The College Board (SAT, PSAT/NMSQT), whose mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity. School Code 102805.
- NCAA Approved Curriculum. School Code 102805. As the NCAA does not endorse or affiliate with the services of The Excellence Academy, the parent or guardian of a prospective student-athlete should ensure that programs are in compliance with NCAA bylaws. Visit the NCAA Web site http://www.ncaa.org / to receive the most current and accurate information about NCAA rules and regulations.
- Registered with The ACT ( PLAN, DISCOVER, EXPLORE, ACT ) , whose mission is helping people achieve education and workplace success. Use School Code 102805.