The Excellence Academy, an affiliate of Virtual Schools of Excellence, is:
- Registered with the Florida Department of Education, School Code 7613.
- Regionally accredited by AdvancED, the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI). AdvancEd, at its core, is dedicated to being the leader in advancing excellence in education worldwide so that every student is prepared for success in an ever-changing and diverse world.
- Registered with The College Board (SAT, PSAT/NMSQT), whose mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity. School Code 102805.
- NCAA Approved Curriculum. School Code 102805. As the NCAA does not endorse or affiliate with the services of The Excellence Academy, the parent or guardian of a prospective student-athlete should ensure that programs are in compliance with NCAA bylaws. Visit the NCAA Web site http://www.ncaa.org to receive the most current and accurate information about NCAA rules and regulations.
- Registered with The ACT (PLAN, DISCOVER, EXPLORE, ACT),whose mission is helping people achieve education and workplace success. School Code 102805.
- Nationally accredited and a member of National Association of Private & Home Schools (N.A.P.H.S.), a national accrediting organization that promotes and develops network(s) among private and home schools to build a solid system of academic success.
- Listed as a high school diploma program with the Defense Activities for Nontraditional Education Support (DANTES), DANTES mission is to support the off-duty, voluntary education programs of the Department of Defense and to conduct special projects and development activities in support of education related functions of the Department.
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau and maintains an “A” rating.